Terms and Conditions
- YogaLane reserves the right to refuse entry to the studio.
- The Studio opens 15 minutes prior to the start of a class.
- The door is locked at the beginning of class for safety and security.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes on time as scheduled, however the schedule is subject to change or cancellation. You will be given as much notice as is possible in the event of any change or cancellation that occurs.
- If a class only has one or no students 1 hour prior to its scheduled start time, it will be cancelled. If a class you’re booked into is cancelled by the teacher, the class credit will be returned to your account.
- Classes must be booked on-line through StudioBookings.
- To avoid being charged for a class, you must cancel your booking at least 1 hour prior to its scheduled start time through StudioBookings.
- To cancel after this time, you will need to contact the teacher direct (call or text) and might, depending on the circumstances, incur the loss of a class credit from your pass.
- All purchases are final. YogaLane does not offer refunds for services or products.
- All passes are non–refundable.
- Passes can be transferred by you to another person, but you must notify the studio and email the recipients details for the transfer to be activated on the system. YogaLane is not responsible for any issues you may encounter (including loss of money), if you choose to transfer your pass to a third party. YogaLane is also not responsible for obtaining any third party personal details that must be provided by you for the transfer to occur.
- All expiry dates are to be honoured. Students assume responsibility for their pass validity –
- Intro Pass – valid for 2 weeks
- 5 Class Pass – valid for 6 weeks
- 10 Class Pass – valid for 12 weeks
- 20 Class Pass – valid for 24 weeks
- Class passes may be extended for medical reasons or unexpected travel. You must notify your teacher as soon as possible. Extensions will not be backdated.
- YogaLane operates on a basis of prepayment for all services.
- All pricing includes 10% GST.
- It is our intention to keep our prices reasonable, but prices may increase from time to time to reflect the increase in the costs of running the studio and delivering our classes to you.
- The safety of your personal property while at our studio is your responsibility.
- You must ensure your personal information is up-to-date on our records. Including any injuries, medical conditions, etc., that may have a bearing on your yoga practice.
- You are responsible for using our facilities and equipment properly and for returning any borrowed equipment after class.
- You should seek expert medical advice prior to starting your yoga journey, and also if, at any time, you have doubts about your ability to practice your yoga safely. The teacher, although well trained, is not a medical professional.
- Do not attend the studio if you aren’t well. Please consider the health of the teacher and other students who would be in the studio with you.
- YogaLane is responsible for providing you with the services you have purchased in a safe and professional manner.