COVID-19 Update – Studio and Zoom Classes
Currently we can only have 4 students in a class, so all of our classes are now offered in 2 forms – in-studio or online via Zoom. This allows more than 4 students to attend the same class at the same time. Classes appear twice on the timetable with either –
- Attend – STUDIO – (class name)
- Online – ZOOM – (class name)
Please book carefully. As there are only 4 studio places, if the attendance class is booked out and you accidently book into a Zoom class but turn up at the studio, you won’t be able to join the class, because we just don’t have the space.
If you’re new to Zoom you can find further information here.
All classes must be pre-booked through StudioBookings. You can book via the Book Online button on the right side of every page, the Book Class button next to each class on the timetable (located here), or the StudioBookings app.
Because of the COVID-19 restrictions please keep the following in mind –
- If a studio class is full (4 students) you can go onto a wait list or you can choose a Zoom class.
- Because of the limited spaces in the studio classes, any cancellations must be made at least 1 hour prior to the start of the class for you to get a refund on that class.
- Please make sure you have booked into any class at least 90 minutes prior to it’s start time. If a class only has 1 student 60 minutes before it’s due to start, it will be canceled.
- For more information on what we are doing to keep everyone safe during this time, and what you need to do if you attend the studio click here.